Watercolor Abstract Flare Dress
If you are unsatisfied with your item, need a different size or find a defect, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days.
Please do not send your item back without contacting us first.
Returns or exchanges can only be made within 30 days of purchase. We will not accept returns after this date or accept items that have been worn or washed. We can not refund shipping charges.
If you have purchased a Roxie Rudolph item from a retail store please contact the store owner.
• Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
• The bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon